Pallet is the basic and main element in the supply chain. RFID tags fixed on pallets can simplify working process, improve the efficiency in the advantages of long reading distance, fast read speed, stable performance and large user memories. It can bring a big change for supply chain in the future.
RFID Tag, Pallet, Reader, Antenna, Handheld Reader, Software.
1. RFID tags attached on pallet and shelves. Equip RFID readers at the entrance of the warehouse, and on the forklift as well. Equip the staff with RFID handheld readers.
2. When the goods getting in or out of the warehouse, the RFID reader can read the tags for the certain pallet, and put the data from the tag to the information system.
3. Classify goods and put them on the pallet. Make sure that the label of the good packing box and the label of the pallet are of the same classification.
4. When putting the goods in the shelves, or transferring the goods, identify the classification of the pallet as well as the goods using the RFID reader on the forklift, and automatically indicate the correct shelf and position where the good should be put in.
5. Staffs can use their RFID handheld readers to locate, make inventories and classifications of the goods.
1. Passive RFID tag with small shape for embedded or screw fixation. Avoid crash or damage during pallet transportation.
2. Quick, accurate and safe information transmission. Anti-metal capability can meet modern logistics requirement.
3. Capture the information/data in business processes; increase the transparency level of supply chain management.
4. Shorten working processes; improve inventory quality.
5. Save labor expenses, improve working efficiency and economic benefit.
FAREAD Sales Manager Stella Fu indicates "This solution will be widely used in production line, warehouse management, logistics, reselling etc."